Treat Santa to something extra special this year with our ‘Santa’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches’ Recipe! This classic recipe twist is dairy-free and can be made gluten-free as well! Enjoy this touch of red and green with the family.
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Strawberry Frappe.
3. While those are in the oven start working on your dairy free vanilla buttercream frosting. We love this recipe. Add a touch of all natural green food coloring to have “green” frosting match your “red” ice cream filling.
4. Once baking is complete, allow cookies to cool completely before assembling your sandwiches.
5. Once cookies have cooled, add 2 scoops of NO BULL Strawberry Frappe between your cookie buns. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Lastly, ice and decorate your cookie sandwiches. Enjoy with a glass of dairy-free milk and listen out for reindeer landing!