Buckeyes are a lovely Ohio traditional holiday dessert. These peanut butter chocolate bites are positively scrumptious. Even more scrumptious is our Holiday Buckeye Martini- featuring our Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream and homemade buckeyes. Here’s how to whip these up:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Peanut Butter Fudge.
2. Make your very own vegan buckeyes with this super easy recipe!
3. Put your buckeyes to set for 5 minutes in the freezer, so you can garnish your martini glass.
4. Mix 1.5 oz of peanut butter vodka, 1 oz vegan chocolate syrup, and 2 scoops of NO BULL Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream in a blender.
5. Swirl a pinch of your vegan chocolate syrup inside the martini glass for decoration.
6. Pour, garnish with a buckeye, and enjoy!